CURRICULUM & DAILY SCHEDULE
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE (MONDAY – SATURDAY)
|07.15 to 08.15||Pranayama, Qi Gong, Tai chi and meditation|
|08.30 to 10.30||Asana practice|
|10.30 to 11.30||Light breakfast: tea and tropical fruits|
|11.30 to 13.30||Healing techniques and mindfulness practices|
|13.30 to 15.00||Lunch break|
|15.00 to 16.00||Lectures on various topics*: Yoga or Taoist philosophy, Five Element Theory, Shamanism, Biofeedback applications, etc.|
|16.00 to 17.30||Yoga Practice, art of teaching, adjustment, alignment and anatomy|
|17.30 to 19.00||Dinner|
|19.00 to 21.00||Optional activities: movie nights, kirtan and evening ceremonies|
|Notes:||*Lecture topics vary according to weekly studies.
Sundays are days-off
Yin-Yang Alignment Yoga – Yoga Alliance Certification
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Understanding Yogic Medical science on Alignment & Anatomy :
- Posture analysis and methodology.
- Understanding mental, physical, emotional and energetics of body postures.
- Correct alignment for common postural situations.
- The importance of Ligaments and fascia over muscles.
- The role of the spine in physical and energetic health.
- Spinal flexibility, strength and relationship to organs.
- Significance of the deep core muscles with the body(psoas).
- Importance of creating strong energetic roots to the earth.
- Knees, Elbows and overall joint health.
- Mechanism of inversions and health benefits.
- Techniques to cultivate more resilience against stress.
Deepen your knowledge of and experience:
- Cultivation of energy flow within body.
- Crystal Lotus 4 Body system analysis – Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual.
- Asana Alignment and corrections.
- Fundamental Yin-Yang internal forces in the body.
- Pranayama and breathwork.
Personal Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual Transformation:
- Increasing the connection with all parts of our being (Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual).
- Learn how to help others in a holistic way through the framework of Crystal Lotus Philosophy.
- Learn how to help others clear limiting beliefs.
- Gain endurance and mental strength.
- Increase mind-body-spirit connection.
- Deepen your knowledge the art of Alignment from many perspectives.
- Learn how to tap into our authenticity in daily life.
- Gain new flexibility, perseverance, strength and groundedness.
- Learn about the energy system and how to work with internal Chi.
- Learn how to work with our chakra system.
- Gain new kinesthetic connection to our body.
- Developing finer control over our neuromuscular system.
- Deepen our understanding of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system in health.
- Learn how to apply the principle of softness, yin yang balance to any practice.
- Learn how to cultivate softness to any areas of tension in the body .
- Learn the importance of singing and sounds for healing both ourselves and others(Kirtan, voice opening techniques).
- Learn to customize your yoga class for all types of students.
- Learn how to create safe and injury-free classes.
- Learn about various forms of meditations and uses.
Focused on Helping you to help others:
- Discover your unique way of teaching and sharing with others.
- Learn solid fundamentals of alignment.
- Trained to be more confident with your energetic and healing touch to better guide your students.
- Learn how to create and arrange an engaging and transformative Yoga class whether it be Yang or Yin.
- Understanding professional teachers’ ethics.
- Gain actual teaching experience.
- Exposed to various styles of teaching.
- Understanding the 4 basic principles teaching: demonstration, observation, assisting and adjustments.